.NET Meetup with IdRamp – Moving Beyond the Password
Iowa .NET User Group
Thursday, July 8, 2021
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CDT
Speaker = Mike Vesey, IdRamp CEO
Building registration and password free applications your customers and employers will love. We will discuss solutions to the age-old issue of building registration and passwords into applications. Key topics will include:
- Decentralized data models that store personal data on end user mobile devices according to the W3C verifiable credential standard
- Password elimination with Hyperledger Indy blockchain distributed ledger (DLT) verification
- Discussion on the use of DLT to protect identity data stores through decentralized issuance and verification of credential data
- Vulnerabilities of traditional password registration models
- Step up authentication using verifiable credential proof
- Background on verifiable credentials can be found at: https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-data-model/
To register for this event please visit the Iowa .NET User Group meetup page.
IdRamp provides a secure passwordless integration using zero trust decentralized identity technologies that work with existing identity systems. Future-proof your security model with our flexible credential management and analytics platform. IdRamp simplifies service delivery by turning digital identity into a business asset. Combine decentralized verifiable credentials with the convenience of a digital wallet. Built on open standards, IdRamp is interoperable with thousands of existing enterprise applications making secure, passwordless login easy for everyone.
Meeting Sponsor = Source Allies
Source Allies is a local technical consultancy who values collaboration, craftsmanship, and an ownership mentality. We provide a home to our teammates where we encourage each other to grow not only technically, but as peers & consultants. This is evident in the quality software we deliver to clients.
Learn about our “ownership mentality” at: www.sourceallies.com
Platinum Sponsor = QCI
Since 1995, QCI has grown to be one of the largest, Iowa-based, technology consulting firms, one client at a time. There is no secret to our success. We simply hire the best people and support a culture that is obsessed with delivering excellent service to our clients. In QCI, our clients have a partner that is large enough to provide highly skilled consultants across a wide area of expertise. Our dedication to client service has resulted in a long-term relationships through which we understand that placing the interests of our clients first is the key to being a trusted partner. For more information, visit http://www.qci.com
Platinum Sponsor = Source Allies
Bring Zero Trust security to your systems today
Contact us for a demo on the IdRamp suite of tools and services